This Creamy Mushroom Pasta ( Spaghetti ) is not a fancy or classic recipe. It is a recipe tested by me during time which is loved in my family.
You will need just several ingredients. If these have a good quality you will get a tasty dish in a half an hour.
Instruction for this is very easy to follow and you don’t need any special cooking skills.
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
- a large pan
- 500 g pasta ( I use spaghetti )
- 500 g mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic clover
- 300 ml cream
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- salt to taste ( ½ teaspoon)
- Boil the pasta as it says on the bag in 3 liters of water with 2 teaspoons salt. Keep a cup from it's water and drain them.
- Add a tablespoon of butter in a large pan. When is almost melted add the mashed garlic cloves.
- Stir 2 times and add the sliced mushrooms.
- Add the olive oil, cover with a lid and cook for 10 minutes at low heat.
- Add the cream, the cup of pasta water, the basil and salt to taste if needed. Stir for 2 times and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add drained pasta, gently stir, cover it and set aside for 5 minutes.