These Yogurt Mini Cheesecakes are truly an addictive dessert! You definitely should give them a try. May become your family’s favourite!
For starters, in everything I cook, I love single ( small ) portions. As you probably already know, I am not a chef so I don’t have those fancy molds you see in a professional kitchen. But I always find a simple solution, using common things.
In this case, to make it “mini”, I used a regular muffin pan and cupcake liners.
If you like unusual dessert look like, You should also check Dr.Oetker pudding 😍
I can’t wait to read the comments when you will make these marvels!
Yogurt Mini Cheesecake
- regular muffin pan or cupcake silicone molds
- 250 g Graham Cracker can be substituted with cottage cheese
- 100 g butter, melted
- 250 g cream cheese
- 250 g yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 150 g regular sugar
- 2 tablespoon corn starch can be substituted with all purpose flour
- 18 g vanilla sugar or 2 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 g a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C / 350°F
- Melt the butter. Take care to not burn it.
- Crush the biscuits to crumbs, finely.
- In a bowl, add the biscuits crumbs, melted butter and mix until smooth.
- Put the cupcake liners in your muffins pan.
- Press very well the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each cupcake liner.
- Bake them crust for 5 minutes, or until start golden. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. You can do this by hand or using your mixer on low speed.
- Add the corn starch and mix for few seconds.
- Add the yogurt, salt and vanilla and mix again for few seconds. Take care: will be very liquid and may splash.
- Add the eggs, one by one, mixing after each egg, but just until mixed. Don’t over mix!
- Pour the filling over crust up to 90% of your cupcake liners.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. The cheesecake is ready when it is slightly browned on the edge, but jiggle in the middle. Don't overcook it.
- Turn off the oven and leave the pan in, with the door closed for 20-30 minutes. Then open the door and leave your mini cheesecakes in the oven until it cools completely, for at least an hour, then transfer into the fridge for at least 3 hours or, much better, overnight.