Fraisier Cake – simple version. Beautiful and easy to make, I think the Fraisier Cake it’s one of freshful summer cake.
This is a simple and fast version, made with pudding for those who don’t like, don’t know or have no time to make Creme Patissiere.
You can see the video instruction for this cake recipe on my YouTube channel. Don’t forget to subscribe and activate the bell! Thank You!!
Fraisier Cake – simple version
- 1 26 cm sponge cake
- 1 l milk
- 2 pudding sachets
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 500 g strawberry
- ⅓ glass strawberry syrup
- I used a 26 cm cake ring
- Cut the sponge in 2
- Put one side in the cake ring andcover it all around with strawberry halves Drizzle with syrup
- Fill with Creme Patissiere orvanilla pudding made from 1 l of milk.
- I used pudding with vanilla essence
- Level it to fill the gaps. Sprinkle some diced strawberries. Level it again.
- Put the second sponge on top andpress it lightly.
- Leave it in the fridge for at least4 hours
- Decorate it according to yourpreferences. I let it simple
- Thank you until next time!Cook with love!